Private Pilot Licence (PPL) Theory Training: In order to complete your Private Pilot Licence Course or to apply for a UAV Controller Certificate you are required to sit and pass a CASA PPL Theory exam or complete a CERT III in RPAS.
There are a few options available to study for the PPL Theory exam:
- Self Study
- Part Time Instructor lead training
- Online aviation theory training (Our course will be available online in May 2014)
- Full Time Instructor lead training
- Part Time and Online Instructor Lead Training
- Online PPL Theory Instructor Lead Training
At RPAS Training and Solutions (RTS) we provide the following standard courses to cover the PPL Theory:
- A 5-day Fast-Tracked Full Time course that runs from Monday to Friday. (We ask that you have at least read the BAK study material before joining the class on a Monday morning) We have had students who complete the exam on Friday afternoon and by the following Monday morning they already passed their exams.
- Access to our private PPL Theory Web Conference’s after the course where you can join and ask questions and prepare for the CASA exam.
- Access to our private pilot licence theory forum where you can ask questions and interact with instructors and other students.
- This PPL Course is aimed at providing you with a unique opportunity to interact with an Instructor while covering the topics required to pass the CASA PPL Exam based upon the Day VFR syllabus and dynamically aligned to your personal training needs. How do we do it? We sit a short PPL Theory on Monday mornings to identify areas that need more / special attention while progressing during the week.
- Access to our database of online CASA PPL Theory Practice Exams for you to practice and prepare for the CASA cyber exam.
We cover the following subjects as defined by the CASA requirements (BAK & PPL Theory).
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Air Law
- Human Factors & Safety Management Systems
We are also able to provide custom designed courses at your own location and required duration if you wish. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
We usually arrange a classroom location to suit most clients where possible and have already delivered courses in
- Gold Coast
- We can also come to YOUR Location if you have a group of 4 or more students.
The next courses are scheduled for :
- 13 October in Brisbane
- 20 October in Adelaide
- 27 October in Sydney / Chatswood
- 4 November in Perth
- 11 November in Brisbane
- 18 November in Sydney / Bankstown
- 25 November in Melbourne
If your date or location is not mentioned, please give us a call to arrange a suitable solution.
Contact us for the latest price.
Get RPAS Logger Enterprise – THE ONLY full-featured software solution (Android & iOS for pilots syncs with website for overall management) to manage ALL your CASA compliance issues. It will help manage your pilots & training, develop your UOC Manuals (Ops, Flight & Maintenance) and generate job safety assessments and flight, job & maintenance reports required to comply with CASA regulations.G+